Friday, 6 May 2016
1. Soak the fish for 24 hours, changing the water at least 3 times.
2. Sautee the onion in olive oil, add crushed garlic and a few herbs.
3. Peel and chop potatoes into chunks, add to the onion.
4. Drain the fish, cut into pieces, and add to the potatoes, add stock and simmer.
5. After 10 minutes, add chopped green beans.
6. After another 5 minutes, or so, add the cabbage.
7. Simmer for 5-10 minutes, until the vegetables are tender.
8. Serve, scoff ... we all squished our potatoes with a fork to soak up the juices ... but you might be more couth!