Wednesday, 15 June 2016
White wine (optional)
Tagliatelle (gluten free for us)
1. Boil pasta according to packet instructions.
2. Finely chop onion and soften in olive oil. Add crushed garlic and a pinch of paprika.
3. Chop red pepper and add to the onion, fry for 4-5 minutes, add chopped mushrooms.
4. Add a little stock and/or white wine and simmer briefly.
5. Drain the pasta when al dente and add to the vegetables with a big spoonful of natural yogurt.
6. Toss it together and it's done.
Served with a green salad.