I'm sure I nicked this from somewhere, but I can't remember where. Anyway, Paul the fish is back from his holidays and had some lovely looking trout - so I thought I would ring the changes a bit. Served with steamed veg, heirloom tomato salad and baby roasties.
1. Start the potatoes off roasting in olive oil.
2. Zizz together pistachio kernals and parmesan - mix with breadcrumbs.
3. Whisk an egg. Dip fish into egg, then breadcrumb mix. Set aside to dry, and after 10 minutes repeat the process.
4. Steam the veg, chop the tomatoes.
5. Fry the fish on each side for a few minutes.