From The Mediterranean Pantry:
Organic pitta bread
Red tomato pesto
From the Crumbly Cheese:
From Garry the veg:
1. Cut potatoes into wedges, par boil. When nearly cooked, drain and put into a roasting tin in olive oil. Roast for 35-40 minutes.
2. Shape the mince into burgers, chill for a few minutes.
3. Chop onions and muchrooms, fry in olive oil.
4. Wash salad leaves. Make dressing by mixing crushed garlic, a spoonful of red pesto and a glug of olive oil.
5. Fry the burgers for a few minutes on each side - we like ours quite rare, so about 3 minutes each side - rest for a couple of minutes.
6. Fry the haloumi and push the pita breads down in the toaster.
7. Chuck everything in the middle of the table and let people assemble their own burgers.